I'm still alive but now not as creator, why?


It's pretty simple, I have some problems with my laptop and I'm not sure I can have new one soon so... sorry guys but I'm not able to make brand new stuff for you. My computer works but I'm afraid if I would run the game it will be not working anymore :P Without game TSR Workshop doesn't work. I'm not happy about that, especially because I haven't finished my bedroom set :/

Fortunately, there is a lot of new great creators making adorable clothing, furniture, etc. I still follow news from the TS3 custom content world. I check this blog often and my fanpage on facebook as well so feel free to leave comments. My blog is moderated but only because of spam so your comment will be published (unless it's vulgar or something like that). I don't mind criticism ;)

One more thing. You can find my meshes on other websites and blogs. Some creators asked me if they can use it and let them to do that. I'm in love with simsinspring.'s sweater based on my mesh (check it here). 
If you would also like to use my meshes ask HERE in comments
Don't forget to give me credit
If you would like to use my textures - it's NO, you have to make your own

Unfortunately, after simsinspring.'s update, some creators have used my sweater mesh without permission and I'm really sad about that. For example Orange Sim used the same mesh and gave credit to Candy Lover (though it's mine and I did'n know about it before publication). back to basics also shared my mesh without permission and (that' funny) she gave credit to simsinspring..You should remember I put effort to make my meshes and I share everything for free.
I hope I will get back someday :)

6 Responses so far.

  1. I also hope that you'll be back someday, because your creations were just amazing, beautiful and what's the most important - available for free :)

  2. i don't understand why someone would not ask >_>

  3. I hope too you will be back. If not, may Saving the Sims place your creations in Yahoo groups just in case? You retain all rights, of course, to the files. I'm best reached at schoepfvirginia@yahoo.com.

  4. A lot of creators are making their own versions of existing meshes by retexturing them. Maybe some people have no idea that they have to get permission first.

  5. I understand why you want to do that but I think there's no need :) I still have internet. I have all of my creations on personal accounts on MediaFire and 4Shared also I have them on laptop and on portable hard drive just in case :) They won't disappeare just like that :)

Leave a Reply