And some pregnant pictures

Made with TSR Workshop, Milkshape 3D and GIMP
Working as casual adn formal, for adults and young adult, Available for pregnant
3 channels

Mesh made by me

CC List
Lips: Lemonleaf
Bangles: LianaSims3
Pants: All Abbout Style and by me
Hair: mesh by Peggy retextured by Anubis360 and NewSea

DOWNLOAD
sims3pack

, , ,

8 Responses so far.

  1. Wow I love this, thank you! :D

  2. Wowzer! I have your preggo enabled jeans and I love this top!! Thank you :D

  3. 4 says:

    I'm a sucker for stylish maternity wear. I really hope you make more! Thank you. :-)

  4. Anonymous says:

    Beautiful job. I love that little belt and that it's for enabled for our preggo sims.

    Thanks!

  5. Anonymous says:

    When I got your top this morning, I didn't see how wonderful it looked in game yet. Now, it's late and I get on my game and I am stunned!

    YOUR QUALITY IS AMAZING. Amazing. Perfect. Just perfect and I am in love with this top! ♥

    You are an amazing creator and this is my favorite creation by you. ☺

  6. omg, thank you guys for such nice comments! I really appreciate it :)

    Candy Lover, I'm happy that you pay attention to quality. it's my priority :)
    I try to do every of my creations as best I can

    :*

  7. Anonymous says:

    I love this top. It's so cute. I am really glad it has pregnant morph. Thanks for sharing.

  8. I think I have used this top on 8 or 9 different pregnant sims so far. I just love this top. Thank you so much for making it and sharing it. I am sorry you won't be creating for Sims 3 for a while. I hope that changes soon. Even with great CC creators springing up, not many give attention to pregnant sims like you do!

Leave a Reply