click on picture to enlarge

Kalina has no traits, o you can choose your own :)

Made with base game

CC List

included:
casual top: All About Style
casual shoes: Carrie
formal dress: nusty Nail
formal shoes: ICON (site closed)
sleepwear bottom: Rusty Nail
athletic top: Lorandia
athletic bottom: lili sims (long)
bikini: Candy Lover
hair: Anubis360 mesh by Peggy
eye shadow: Evie
blush: M&T
lipstick: Shyne

not includet:
eyeliner: emmzx
lip shape slider: Hermi


DOWNLOAD
sims3pack

,

5 Responses so far.

  1. Thank you for sharing, definitely going to feature over @ C-Styles <3 :) You're one of my favourite clothes creators.

  2. Anonymous says:

    http://www.cstylessims3forum.com/t2649-cc-artist-feature-imaginarium-of-green

    Loved giving her a make-over, such a gorgeous Sim :) <3

  3. Shyne, thank you for really nice comments here and on C-Styles :)I love sims on CS so it's nice suprise :)I'm shocked to see her after changing image. She looks so different :D

  4. Anonymous says:

    She is lovely! And I love the presentation! ♥ And congratulations, again, for being on TSR! I love your work!

  5. Oh, Thank you again and again :) You allways give me so cheering comments :) TSR is a way to reach more CC fans :) I love to share my works but allways for free ;)

Leave a Reply